Wednesday 12 May 2010

Yume 15 Miru Sai PV


Full PV is ouutto
pretty simple, watched Mano Erina's new PV too, I prefer smileages one though
This PV doesn't really wow me..the costumes...the hair...the dance. it's much more serious compared to the others ones. Maybe cause it's their "debut" But I think the Indies were better, like Suki chan.
the dance was pretty boring, not complex at all or inventive. come on choreographers
and..why were they crying? I think the song is too serious for their age, or maybe they just look too young. and one thing Saki if you're meant to be crying, at least look sad, it's more believeable...xD;
but yeah I guess I prefer their indies (though I don't really like Ama no Jaku) funny I think they start off sad/serious then get more relaxed and kiddy..I actually prefer kiddy I think...
They liked having Kanon sing the high notes, there was one point where her voice disappeared for a second xD so I think they should have had Yuuka sing those higher parts more cause her voice is high enough
Overall the song is ok, it probably sounds like I gave them a harsh review..but they could do better, soo a 6/7 out of ten can't decide
UsaTEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment