Thursday 13 May 2010

Morning Musume's Clothes Collection

Just thought to do a quick blog on Morning Musume's new pictures

Their new group photo ^

Wow Sayumi's the only one with black hair now.. which is probably why she's in the middle, or one of the reasons. She filled that place when Koharu left (she's also dyed her hair brown).
But the outfits....I'm not impressed...they look like they work in a factory or something...? the colours as well... I guess it's bright and to do with youth, but totally not what I pictured. S/mileages were better! and there's the random black fur... oh and the colours remind me of Scooby Doo's van, do you guys watch that show? the mystery machine I think that's what it's called... For the bottoms they're either leggings or trousers. I thiink that I prefer Linlin's the best after a quick skim, but it's not much different to the rest
5/10 for outfits
their individual pictures are here
whose outfit do you prefer?
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment