Monday 24 May 2010

Birthday! Umodel Erikaa~

24 May
Like a Model~
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU ERIKA~
Happy 19th Birthday!
After Risu told me it was Erika's birthday today, my first thought was Σ(゜д゜;) panic!  I need to find pictures for her birthday post~
Here on RisusaTEN I'm in charge of all the pictures :D since whenever I come across some pretty pictures (and that's a lot) I automatically save^^
But sorry for not remembering Erika!

and yes anyways back to the birthday girl! She's the oldest out of the H!P Kids! and in case some don't know, originally she was going to be the Leader for C-ute, but she thought she wasn't responsible enough and passed it down to Maimi (second oldest in C-ute) and Erika became sub leader instead, and her job was to entertain fans and members backstage^^

Even though I still miss Erika and sad that she left C-ute (she was one of the first I recognised in C-ute, due to her brown hair xD) I'm happy she is now pursuing her dream as a model, and I wish her lots of success in her new career and year!

Umodel~


We miss you!

Fighting Spirit!
Have a wonderful day! UsaTEN

Erika! I hope you spend your day wonderfully and happily! I only managed to find out it was her birthday randomly looking at her blog oops! But at least we still had plenty of time to make this post thanks to UsaTEN <3
Erika to me, came across to me first as the funny dope who's very mature but sometimes says weird things that breaks character! And I still miss her very much like Kanna too but thankfully we know they are both doing well still.

So Happy Birthday Erika~
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment