Monday 31 May 2010

Poll! ~Who is Cuter?

Momo Mayhem
Love her clothes!

A clear win for Momochii!
Tsugunaga Momoko 71% (23)
Michishige Sayumi 28% (9)Total of 32 votes
I'm sure Momo would be very happy^^
xD it's funny with these two, being cute is like a chore (but really for Momo is comes naturally)
even though Momoko is teased by several members about keeping her 'character' or doing it for the fans, she still continues and never gives up! she's a true idol ne?
Even Satoda Mai praises her~

I'll leave you with a cute Momo moment, I'm sure you can see why she really is the cutest of all, Go Momo!

Next time, it's favourite latest song! which group has caught your eye recently? Or which song can't you get out of your head? Vote to say :D
p.s. I know it might be unfair as Maji Bomber only has the song, but we can't leave Berryz out (and tomodachi was a loong time ago) so please judge solely on the song!
and of course thanks for taking part this time, please take part next time as well, the more the merrier~
UsaTEN

Congrats to Momo~ They're both quite burikko but to me, Sayumi gives off a more mature aura than cute! Or at least it's a bit more balanced. Momoko is a cute/weird/funny kind hehe. But only recently on a video I said before that I saw her on this talk show and all these men were saying how cute she was and she said something like: You guys are praising me too much.. *blush*
SO CUTE! Hehe.


Please take part in this next poll~ the songs are kinda mixed up in releases but I hope you all take part anyway~
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment