Thursday 20 May 2010

Thoughts on We Are Buono Live 2010

Hii! This is Risu! Before I begin this, since there are quite a little spoiler-y things I say. Please check out the live on this channel -> Buono! Saikou!

Alright then! I'm gonna give my thoughts on the individual parts! Let's goo~

One Way=My Way

It was a great way to start the concert, loved the little dancing and the singing was great too~

Our Songs

This was good too thought I think Airi seemed a bit out of breath here. More emotion was put into the song

MC

Nothing too special here...though Airi made a pun... xD; She says: Yoi Shuuto! Naisu Shuuto! 
(Good Shoot! and Nice Shoes!) *she says pointing to her shoes...*

Minna Daisuki

This was REALLY GOOD! Dancing was great, singing was excellent, the killer ending from Momoko! Daisuki! <33

Cafe Buono

The little calling outs were really cute! Such as the ciaos and such. The Instrumental bit was really cool too...made me fall in love with the song again...

MC

It's like...my fantasy manga come true. A real Buono Cafe! Unfortunately I didn't really understand much but it was a perfect lead to Koucha!

Koucha no oishii mise

Koucha was...SO GOOD. IT WAS EXTREMELY CUTE! From the little turns at the beginning all the way to the end! The singing was so good, especially Miyabi's "hayai no yo" though Momoko's "tsuite yuku" was a bit strange. The harmonies were also amazing and only now did I think...this song is like a perfect advertisement for a fake cafe haha. Plus...The first time I watched this...I really felt like wanting to cry! Well I was no where near crying or even teary but it seriously moved me, this performance.

Urahara

Very good too! I loved the second verse and the dance was quite cool too! The Instrumental with everyone cheering was really heartwarming and made it even better

Blue Sky Blue

Amazing singing once again. My favourite bit? Probably when Momoko kinda hit herself and looked really shocked haha! Momoko's singing was particularly good here I think

MC

Momo just says this album's really amazing isn't it (I totally agree) Then Miyabi speaks about Urahara...Momoko says something like: I love Miya's 1st and 2nd "b-melo" (?)   and Airi agrees and they both kinda excitedly goes: I know right!? right!? haha and well Miyabi thanks them...

Gachinko de Ikou

Very very cute. Pay attention to their faces! Cute expressions~

VTR

This was a very cute VTR hehe. Basically...this is "if Buono had a radio station" or something like that...and Momo introduces herself and her "guests" and asks if they could pass her the soumen to her...then she begins to eat it and then Airi and Miyabi react like: "Oh! I see! We're the GUESTS right?? I see how it is..." hehe. Then Momo asks them to read some cards saying "Please" and "Food" With Miyabi saying, could you not eat while I'm talking "please" and Airi stealing the soumen and upsetting Momo kuku! That's such a cute moment! Well I'll leave you guys to watch the rest anyway! <3

Buono no teema~

I loved the little actions and dance of this song. The solo bits were so cool with their dancing and both of Miyabi's "Buono!" Dolce finally appears too!

Rottara Rottara

Dolce made this so much better~ But I love this song anyway! This performance was great too

Independant girl
Manly Momo arrives...! I really could tell they sang their hearts out here as it was soo powerful. Too amazing!

Kataomoi

Ahh ahh!!! The song I was waiting for!! I'm SO glad Dolce was there to do this. When this came on, the mood completely changed. It was just so awesome! Definitely one of my favourite songs of all time…

MC

I think Momo tells everyone to be careful because if Buono injured themselves, it'd be sad...:( And introduction of Dolce~

Bravo Bravo

Kukuku!! I loooved Airi scolding the audience..."Don't ehhh me!!!" haha! Airi's "motto motto!" too! Miya's motto motto was cute too but I forgot which performance that was in gomen ne! An amazing performance! Loved "Minna saikou" too

Rock no Kamisama

This song is always great live! nuff said~

Nakimushi Shounen

One of my favourite cafe buono songs...this was quite wonderful too

Lady Panther

Omgosh Buono. SO INDECENT!!! First time I watched this, I had to cover my mouth as I was gasping! gosh. Haha! I also wondered how comes Momo's more covered up than the other two xD Well it was really cool and cute and made this song even more fun than it already is. Plus, two things to note: They do their individual "shoubu" and they also change "hachigatsu (August)" to "nigatsu (February)" first time I heard it, I was really confused and thought O_o? Did someone sing the wrong lyrics? Clever~ (Sankyuu!)

Renai Rider

Wao, there was a really nostalgic feeling to it from the guitar. Very amazing once again and energetic!

Warp

This song is always always amazing live!!! The bit after the instrumental! Airi saikou! Miya Sekushii~ Momochi kawaii! Great performance~

Kiss Kiss Kiss

So so so soooo good! The way they sang it was soo good and the calling out and cheering bit was so good!

MC

Omg I had to rewind and Miyabi’s bit…so cute! Miyabiiim! Shakiin! I think she also said her dad got mad at her..? xD

Tabidachi no Uta

Ah this was too sweet..their singing was very good especially momo, the petals at the end were pretty too

Encore

Miya’s shocked face was gorgeous…but she got scolded by Leader hahha

Encore was great!! Buono saikou!!!

Well that's it! To summarise this (sorry I ramble too much) I'd say...my favourite performances were Koucha no Oishii Mise, Kiss Kiss Kiss! and probably Bravo Bravo just because of Airi love hehe. But to be deeply honest...ALL of the performances were great! I highly recommend watching this! Best they've sung yet I say! Though the MCs weren't that interesting this time (at least compared to Rock n Buono 2!) Well Risu's completely exhausted now so I'm off. 


Good night everyone~  
10/TEN -Risu (thanks to crunchyroll Buono for picture)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment