Monday 31 May 2010

KANNAA~ Official Blog opened!

Arihara Kanna has opened up her own blog! Yatta!
when I saw the news I just thought...it's about time..xD
She only has one post so far^^
The design is very cute! I'd say simple yet effective, her pictures are very pretty
I hope we see pictures of the current C-ute members too, it'd be nice to know they still keep in touch
I guess we have to thank Erika for this, if Kanna wasn't frequently appearing, she wouldn't know she's sorely missed^^
10/10
UsaTEN


I OMG'd out loud (with my cousins staring at me weirdly) but when I saw this I had to tell Usagi >w
10/TEN
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys going to translate It?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not unless there's an interesting post or something :3

    Although I can tell you now that she has a Yorkshire Terrier called Cocoa..haha

    ReplyDelete