Monday 24 May 2010

Poll! ~Which is your favourite Shuffle?

Aa Close call

Well it's been close yet again
results~
Aa! 32% (21)
Pucchimoni V 26% (17)
High-King 20% (13)
ZYX-α 9% (6)
Zoku•Biyuuden 6% (4)
Tanpopo # 3% (2)
Shin Minimoni。1% (1)

I'm glad that Aa! won^^ they're my favourite shuffle, they are amazing at concerts! Great dancers as well, thats why I hope for their new song it'll be a fast one! At first I was sad that Reina wasn't in it, cause they'd really be the ultimate shuffle then! But I'm starting to come round to Saho Akari, though her voice is sorta more babyish compared to Airi and Miya, but she can dance well. But now Miyabi is the captain and would get more lines xP 
Pucchimoni V second? that was a surprise to me, tbh I don't really like their songs too much, or listen to them really...Though I did get their songs mixed up with C-ute since they sorta sound alike xD
I actually thought High-King would win! With Ai and Reina in it is nuff said, they're my second favourite band, and have good songs, and great dancers (Captainn~) though I though Yuuka's a bit out of place at first, cause she was so young..xD her voice sure is
even though they're good I still think it's unfair they get the most attention! they also get more songs in concerts...
ZYX-α, well I'm not such a big fan of Risa, she's ok, but she's the new Yaguchi it seems, this group to me was just, put all the random members together... funny that both Koharu and Erika have graduated. I like the original ZYX more, and...why does Ogawa Saki get soo many lines in concerts? give more to Chii and Masaa! and yeah it seems the Berryz members are sorta pushed to the back =(
Zoku•Biyuuden, well I loved their song Only You, Risako sounded soo good in that! totally upstaged the Momusu members. I'm not a fan for Sayumi's voice but it didn't annoy me too much
Tanpopo # I like their song Umbrella, gets stuck in my head all the time, Eri's and Chisatos vocals are good, Kumai's too^^
Shin Minimoni。Linlin in this group is quite random..their second song is alright, but I don't really listen to their songs much

Well thanks for taking part everyone! We had a total of 64 votes~ please continue voting
and yes this poll went on for two weeks because I thought it was a Big-ish poll and hopefully it gave people more chances to vote^^
Next time it'll be back to one week, and it's the battle of the cute idols...that's right
Sayumi and Momoko! Forever saying they're the cute idols of their group, but which is cuter?

I'll leave you with 2 winning performances from the winners~
First Kiss
Yume to Genjitsu

Lovee their costumes, apart from Buono! I'd say they're the best!
and of course Airi's hair~

UsaTEN


Hai hai! Thanks for the poll once again ^o^ Risu was quite pleased Aa! won too because it's my favourite shuffle unit too. My favourite song used to be First Kiss and well I never was too much of a fan of YES YES YES. I didn't like Yume to Genjitsu much when I first heard it either but now it's my absolute favourite Aa! Song! There's so much energy and it always makes me want to sing and dance haha. But what made this song even better were the lives of it. The dance is so amazing and their singing is very good too. Saho Akari is doing well with her senpai.
I too was surprised Pucchimoni V got so many votes (but most likely due to our C-ute fans out there! :D) but personally I do love Pucchimoni V too. It was mostly the Pira! Otome no Negai that made me like them since I love the "Pucchi love~" bit but this also made me grow onto Kimi ga iru dake de.

I love all of High-king songs too but their songs are more for when you want to calm down and relax a bit right?
Aside from these three, I don't really like the other shuffles too much. I did quite like Umbrella from Tanpopo # (but I secretly find it scary to listen to when it's all sunny and I don't want it to rain...)
I love Zoku Biyuuden's Only You too but I guess the group as a whole doesn't appeal to much to me but that song is amazing still.
The ZYX-a is nothing compared to the old songs of ZYX in my opinion too and it seems like a random mix of members.
Shin minimoni songs are for only when I'm a bit hyper...

Well I think I rambled a bit too much but please look forward to the new Shuffle album too! I know I am. Can't wait to see if I can change my mind about some units ^_^
Oo and please vote in this new poll too hehe

Bai bai -Risu

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO°!!!! Miya leading Aa! is perfect!!
    MIYABI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKARI!!!!!!! AIRI!!
    I thought it would be a tie between Aa! and High-King... but PucchiMoni V has grown on me lately ^^
    Kinda surprised that Zoku Biyuuden is so low.. I mean, they have Risako and Sayumi who are super popular, and JunJun is awesome! Not the best singers, but sexy, gorgeous and powerful performers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup ^-^ My thoughts exactly. Though Zoku Biyuuden hasn't done too much yet so there should be more chances for them to prove themselves to fans next time! :D -Risu

    ReplyDelete