Wednesday 19 May 2010

Seishun Collection Covers




Well I guess the Covers aren't bad, considering how I didn't like the costumes

Normal

Limited A
Limited B
Limited C

Limited C seems a bit plain compared to the others, they should add more... and I think I would like Limited A more if they had different poses.. but the idea is good, and they all get the same space, which is something new xD
I really like the colours in Limited B, but I think the should bring Junjun to the front more, she looks really good~ and Sayumi back a bit...I wonder why Eri, Ai, Reina and Sayumi are doing the same pose, and everyone else doesn't..
and for Normal I like the background and how it contrasts to their colours
These covers are good in the way that they are all quite different to each other, but it does sorta remind me of their 10 Mai Me covers..maybe the blackness?
I don't think I have a favourite...probably Limited B? with Limited A a close second...
Overall I think 7.5/10 for the covers, their costumes still reminds me of scooby doo xD;
News just in~

Single V
It's quite cute, I like the positions of stuff, though now they randomly have make up, which reminds me of the previous single...This would probably me my third fave? or tied second fave 

No comments:

Post a Comment