Friday, 14 May 2010

Translations: C-ute's 138th Blog Entry

天気に左右される女。

℃-ute 公式ブログ/天気に左右される女。 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/天気に左右される女。 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/天気に左右される女。 画像3中島早貴です絵文字。



今日は、天気がよかったですね絵文字
でも、、、
風がもう少し暖かかったら最高なのに――絵文字
って思いました絵文字


ぅん。
おしぃ、、、絵文字



絵文字1
中島、やりましたぁ絵文字
ついに、写真撮れました絵文字

今日の稽古に参加した
みなみなさま絵文字
やったぜ!!!!


絵文字2
今日のドリンク絵文字
みず――。
なにげに
私、鏡に写っております絵文字


絵文字3
稽古おわりに食べた
ちょっこれいと絵文字
チョコは良いですね――絵文字
体使う時には最高ですね絵文字

、、、、、、、、、、、、

あれ絵文字。
稽古終わりだから、、、
意味ない??
、、、、、、、、ただ、太るだけ?


、、、、、、、。
おーのー絵文字


絵文字。



-ナカジマサキ-

-------------------

The woman who's controlled by the weather.

It's Nakajima Saki

Today I'm glad about the weather right? ;)

But...
It would be the best if the wind was just a little warmer.....-3-
Is how I felt

Yeah.
'iight...:O

Picture 1
Nakajima, did ittt <3
At last, I took a picture >w<

Today I did some training
Everyone ;)
We did it!!!!!

Picture 2
Today's drink ;)
Water--.
Casually in the picture
I'm in the mirror

Picture 3
When training finished, I ate
some chocolate VヮV
Choco's good isn't it------
It's the best when you've been using your body right? <3

........................

Huh? -3-.
Training finished so...
It has no meaning??
.................but, it'll just make me fat?

...................

OhhhNooo (゚д゚;;;)

>w<.

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------

Haha!! I laughed at the Ohhhnoo part...since she wrote it as "O-No-"....japanese accents make me laugh <333 (Elephant!) But that's good she got up the courage! Though I can't see the picture too clearly. It must be...Niigaki and Takahashi Ai at the bottom...Then Nakkii?? Sayumi??... TヮT oo I don't know... 8.5/TEN -Risu

Usaa ^v^ ~mm I can make out Ai and Sayumi, but good for Nakki! and you dance so much anyways you won't get fat, and's probably one of the top dancers too, cause when I see her on stage, she really gives it her all^^ I admire that

No comments:

Post a Comment