Saturday 22 May 2010

We Are Buono DVD Disc 2

San, ni, ichi!


Yes! Well then, with these cute poses, I'll talk about my thoughts on DISC 2 of the We Are Buono live DVD.

I won't go into too much detail because 1. I don't remember everythhiing 2. It's probably best to see for yourselves.

But I have to say, even though this was mostly talking...I only understood about say...70% of what they were talking about and 30% of what they ACTUALLY said... but from what I understood.... it was.... SO FUNNY

FOR BUONO FANS SAKE...I really hope someone subs this because they do a lot of teasing and funny things.
For instance... we get a lot of upset Momos, puns from Airi and teasing from Miyabi.

I'm pretty sure Airi said looads of puns but from what I can remember... she said:

"Itsuka, kyuuri de kyuurisumasu pati wo yaritai!" (One day, I want to have a cucumber curistmas party) 
and
"Soba no soba ni itai!" (I want to be beside soba)

I have to say, I maybe enjoyed Airi's segments the least, not because they weren't interesting or anything! But Momo and Miya were very unenthusiastic about doing the little punny/tongue twisters/actions that Airi wanted to do which were completely adorable. But I think I understand how they felt. They were extremely lame.

Momoko and Miyabi's segments were all fun, with the happenings and everything. There was a lot of hitting of Miyabi by Momoko haha (Well I don't blame her if Miyabi called her picture a "monster" hahaha!) 

They basically had to talk about topics from the notes they got you see. 

But my favourite parts were the mails they got. We had two from Airi's mum... Airi's school friend (who she seemed kinda embarassed about haha) "BKoubou S&K" (oh I wonder who they are!?) and my favourite... "Asuna's big sister" Kekeke. If you watch that part and don't really get what's going on~ just ask me~ That bit is hilarious. I love Chisa+Momo! 

So any subbers out there~ This'd be a great project to do ^o^ (Though I think I really want to see the Berryz Koubou fan tsuudoi 2009 event thingy first haha...) 


That's it from RisuTEN!~ Bai baiii 10/TEN


(Well this post was made a while ago...turns out... someone might be subbing this kuku...look forward to that >:D)

Usaa ^v^ ~ahh honto ni? yatta! I tried watching it, but it was too hard to understand xD; though i saw Miya snatching food away, first from Momo then from Airi xDD looks a lot of fun! 10/10

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw disc 2, very funny, even i didn't get it what they were talking about.
    i really want to know about chisato part, cause momo called chisa name loudly, and the part when they eaten soba, why just momo ate alot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo ok ^_^

    Basically before this happened... (I think) They had to tell a story that makes you go : Ehh?
    Momo and Airi told theirs and Miya wanted to move on but Momo ask Miya what's her story...Miya didn't want to answer it so she suddenly distracted them going: Ah! We got a mail!
    The Mail said:

    Momoko-san, Why do you hold on to your "character" ?

    Momo is outraged about her "character" xD and repeatedly asks who asked this who asked this

    Miya says there's another mail (by the same person) which says: In Buono! out of you three, who's the most gluttonous?
    (With Airi muttering Ohh it's me xD)
    Miya then reveals these two messages are by: Asuna's big sister

    In which Momoko realises who it is and goes: Hey wait, Okai Chisatoooooooooooooooo!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soumen part... I can't remember too much. I think they were talking about food and how they love Soumen. I think previously Airi brought in cucumbers for her segment so Momo decided to bring in soumen. Then she just decided to eat it and Miya and Airi were upset that they were just "guests" but then they eventually steal it off Momo hehe.

    Hope you understand it better ^-^ -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the translation, that was so funny, i like the scene when momo scream okai chisatoooooo, and when miya and momo fight for the last bite of soumen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem ^_^ I love those parts too

    ReplyDelete