Friday 28 May 2010

What we've been waiting for~

Rock 'n' buono 3's been announced!!!

This is the 2010 Tour we've been waiting for!!!
It's not a new single but...
IT'S ROCK N BUONO 3!

I'm so happy TwT/
Coincidently today I've been trying to look for more information..
2 hours later I find this straight on Hello! Online!
Too happy~

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL
Remember J-melo? Well...

On June 21st they're going to show
Our Songs!
!!!!!!!
WELL this made my day even better
But not only this...not only this...
Well it's not like I'm certain anyway but...
Recently, Risu made a request to J-melo to put Our Songs on J-Melo
saying Buono!'s her favourite band etc...
and she even put a picture of Risu and Usagi together being fans of Buono~
(Without Usagi's permission TwT...)
AND SO
Since it's part of the Viewer's special...
If you guys watch J-melo then you might end up seeing Risu and Usagi
UH OH
(Sorry Usagi!! Don't kill me TwT!! I was kinda in doubt they'd read my mail...)

WELL THAT'S IT FROM RISUTEN!
10/TEN

(God has rewarded me for saving that nice bit of pork chop for her Brother instead of eating it herself TwT)

Usaa ^v^
Rock n Buono! 3

kyaaa can't waitt!! always love their concerts!
10/10

3 comments:

  1. I want a new single! I want it, I want it, I want it!!!! And I want it to be released very soon! Nay, I want it now!!! I'm warning you, Tsunku: I said NOW!!!
    Sigh... how long before we know if the best band in the world will survive the end of Shugo-Chara? >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all wondering this >_< But with Rock n Buono 3 we'll see! If they end up announcing anything... >_< Well at least they haven't completly disappeared! :3 -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's great, i rarely watched j-melo, but for buono part, i'll surely to watch j-melo.

    ReplyDelete