Tuesday 11 May 2010

DVD Buono! Live Tour 2010 We are Buono!


That's right! We are Buono!
Ahem yes~
This is the cover for the We are Buono! If I was richer, I'd totally buy it~ but...well...
Anyway! What Risu is mostly interested-the reason why I'm updating this,
is the Discs that come with it!:

Disc 1

1. One Way=My way

2 Our Songs

3. Minna Daisuki

4. Cafe Buono!

5. Koucha no Oishii Mise

6. Urahara

7. Blue Sky Blue

8. Gachinko de Ikou!

9. My Love

10. We Are Buono!~ Buono no teema

11. Rottara Rottara

12. Independant girl~ Dokuritsu shoujo de aru tame ni

13. Kataomoi.

14. Bravo☆Bravo

15. Rock no Kamisama

16. Nakimushi Shounen

17. Lady Panther

18. Renai♥Rider

19. Warp

20. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

21. Tabidachi no uta

22. We are Buono!~ Buono! no Teema

Disc 2

1. Ba bi bu be bo no ba mi no maki

2. Burikko kyara giwaku? no maki

3. Ochi made kangaeyou! no maki

4. Tai de hyougen shiyou no maki

5. Hapuningu hassei no maki

6. Wakame taisou no maki

7. Soomen paradaisu no maki

8. Hapuningu futatabi no maki

9. Ozou iri no maki

If this looks like a mash of mess then I'm very very sorry.
Let's take a look at Disc 2 then!

1. Volume of Ba bi bu be bo no ba beauty
2. Volume of Doubts of the Burikko character?
3. Volume of Think before you make a punch line!
4. Volume of Let's express our style
5. Volume of an incident (happening)
6. Volume of Seaweed gymnastics
7. Volume of Soumen Paradise
8. Volume of an incident once again
9. Volume of entering a storehouse

*Burikko's a type of girl who acts cute to attract older men/people
Well now that I've translated it (probably not too accurately =ヮ=;)
Could you possibly match up the first three volumes with each of the members?
Hahaah well that's just my guessing anyway...but I really do wonder what these volumes about!!!

It's been such a long time since I've seen a new Buono! Material...I really need this to relieve me of my stress =w=!!

Well then~ Bai bai~ 10/TEN -Risu

Usaa ^v^ ~wow theres a lot of stuff! If I was rich I would otally buy it..maybe later, cause this looks really good^^ I can't wait to watch it =D and yes, need more Buono! releases! hayaku onegaai 100/10


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally looking forward to it! I mean, seaweed gymnastics? Utter win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha right? >ヮ<!! Only a few more days!~ -Risu

    ReplyDelete