Saturday 29 May 2010

Seishun Collection


The FULL PV can be found here
It's not very good quality so the link will be replaced soon!

So as Risu sits back and watches it...she thinks...
This is Morning Musume right? You'd think they'd get better PVs...

Well to be honest, it wasn't awful or anything like that. It just a bit dull. The football scene just reminds me of Campus life too which was a better PV solely the reason for me was watching them do something other than singing and in normal clothes.

Otherwise however, I've grown onto this song and the PV and song
was quite moving!
Mostly the parts with them holding up signs saying Thank you, Gratitude, Love and etc.
It's like saying thank you to their fans with a really nice sort of song to make you look back at the history of Morning Musume. I kind of commemorative song right?
Well if they were going for this sort of approach, they could of been more creative in my opinion!

Well that's it for now~ I'll actually be looking forward to getting this song too~
(And the B-side, I usually always enjoy their B-sides!)

8.5/TEN -Risu

Usaa ^v^hmm, yeah it's quite cheap
it should be outdoorsy, but you could choose a better location for dance shot than a football field!
and the sofa reminded me of tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda!
the trampolining was cute, but they were quite wooden, some of them who jumped.
and I still find the costumes strange...
the signs were quite cute, but couldn't see some of them, cause it cuts off =/
and in the dance shot I could see soo many parts from different songs...kimagure princess, campus life, otakebi boy....
Overall I'd give it a 7/10
I think it could have been done soo much better

 

No comments:

Post a Comment