Monday 18 October 2010

Berryz Kobo - Shining Power Profile Pic

The bigger version is releaseedd
you'd think they'd have indiviudal too, but noo, not yet
hopefully soon

They all look very pretty ne
and all dark hair, which fits this dark image well
but yeah as I said before they've changed their positions, first they swopped Momoko and Miyabi around now Yurina and Risako, which I think looks quite good~ not used to Yurina in the front though xD

people have been saying it's like Halloween xD I guess it does
not sure how it suits Shining Power well, cause to me it seems their image is the opposite, and dark rather than light
they all have pretty much serious faces too

you know their costumes remind me of Momusus.. the style
not entirely content with the costumes, but the members themselves look good^^
7.5/10
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment