Saturday 16 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Sorry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/すみません 画像1
Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Yesterday I couldn't make an update
I'm sorry T~T
I suddenly felt ill
so I couldn't update (´^`)
But I'm ok ^ヮ^!!!!
So please don't worry about me ok? ♥

This is sudden but
I want to decorate my ipod
with Pocchamaaaa ♥♥♥
I think it'll be absolutely cute :3 ♥
Also right I thought I'd buy
the game Pokemon White ♥ because Chisato's
getting black ^ヮ^ ♥
Because we can trade between
our Black and White games right? ♥
I look forward to it nya~

Iya~ ♥
We have the musical today too ♥♥
Looking forward to it looking forward to it (^ヮ^)b
On top of that, the co actors
everyone is fun too ♥♥
Mai right, this time I play the role as the leader so
I want to properly put
Maimi-chan into order I think *laughs*
I'll switch on
my leader role (^o^) *laughs*

By the way the picture
is from yesterday (^^ゞ

Well then well then
bai bai saa~ (^ヮ^)/

-------------------------------------

Uwaaaaa they're gonna play pokemon black and white too? I made that sort of pact with my friend too. Well he completely convinced me into buying the game with him so we could play it together...well I don't regret it! if you're a pokemon fan, it's definitely a must get when it's out in English! I detested the pokemon at first but well to be honest you start to like them when you have your party and all but the game itself is a great exception to all of the others.. I have black by the way!......*coughs* let's not turn this into a pokemon talk ..well it's already too late. I hope Mai was ok though! Poor girl! I want to watch the play even more now from just hearing that Mai's the leader haha. I can reallyy see it though. Not saying she's really evil or anything but just from remembering the prank video with her and Chisato and Maimi makes me think she'd be really cute as the demon leader! Right? 9.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment