Monday 18 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Maimi-chan of today ♪

℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日の舞ちゃん 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Today we had three musical performancesss ^ヮ^ ***

With three performances, we only do lives and plays once in a while but

In actuality when we do it
With a blink of an eye!!

"Huh!? The three performances have already finished!?"

it feels like ***

In the dressing room,  I do karaoke by myself...!!

"Everyone, will you listen to me for a bit!?"

Substituting my mic with a mobile phone, I sang enthusiastically  ^ヮ^ ♪

From then on before the real thing, I took a 2 shot with Mai-chan so

I uploaded that too

This is the mischevious Maimi-chan ^ヮ^ ♥

Right then, tommorow is another three performances!! ^ヮ^

I'll make sure to get in the bath and sleep soundly ♪

I feel I want to be prepared for tommorow ***

Good night (zzz)

----------------------------------------

Well that post was a little random and stuff 7/TEN-Risu





No comments:

Post a Comment