Wednesday 20 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Mr I -Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/I氏千聖 画像1(er the title's a bit iffy sorry)

Good evening everyone >w< ♥

Today we had the musical!

We've only got 4 more days until it ends *panicks*

I'm really sad

I really don't want it to end (-_-'')

And because of that ☆★

I want to make each and every performance special

and do my best I feel ♥ヮ♥

And right,

today >w< ♥

C-ute's Manager-san ☺

It was Mr I's birthday (-3-)

Mr I said he wanted

C-ute to do their best

to be able to do a concert

at Tokyo Dome so

we were really happy!

He always helps us out so much

I'm Okai-chan who

causes nothing but trouble but...

Please treat me well ^ヮ^ ♥

Really happy birthday ^ヮ^

Well then baichaako >w< ♥

-----------------------------

Happy belated Birthday!!!! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment