Thursday 21 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Plus ★ -Chisato *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/プラス★千聖 画像1Everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Good evening!

Today we had the musical

It was fun ♥ヮ♥

you over there ^ヮ^

Definitely come and see us (♥ヮ♥)♥

We'll be waiting!

Today right~

Maimi-chan did

the handspring!

As I thought, Maimi-chan

is too good right

It turns out that I

hate to lose more than I thought >w<;

In weird situations...

Everytime, whenever they decide who's going to do it

I feel like I'm about to cry >w<;

More than feeling sad

but frustrated tears you know *laughs*

I'll try to have positive thoughts so!

Yet still surely...

Can I grow!? (-_-''')

Every time at practice, Mai keeps me company

and I'm helped by her m(_ _)m

Chisato will still do her best ☺

Alright ♥

Baichaako

---------------------------------

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah poor Chisato!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for her!! I can understand her frustration... someone will always be better than you but you have to do your best still ^_^ ganbare ganbare! You'll get your time to shine too!! 10/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment