Saturday 9 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog Entry- ♥ "same likes" club (Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/同好会…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/同好会…(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I, Suzuki Airi...
in the first time in my life!

I've entered a "same likes" club ♥ (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

The name of it is...

♥The like of cleaning club♥

Isn't that funny?? ♥ヮ♥
and unusual?? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

This is
a same likes club where
you make great efforts in the seasons
to clean the classrooms
to make them look pretty ♥ *laughs*

By the way,
it just limits to my own classroom ^ヮ^ *laughs*

It's a same likes club just for girls ♥ ^ヮ^
It seems I'll be having fun from here on ♥

Before I joined it
I was at school today
There was instantly a notice
about halloween paradice ♥

It seems when the month changes
it'll be Christmas in December

I'm looking forward to it~ ♥♥♥

I feel the feeling of youth ♥ *laughs*

And afterwards
is the musical training ^ヮ^

We did the first recording
of the sounds of the band
for the play ♥...

As I thought
It's different from sound sources from a band ^ヮ^ ♥

Only a little more
until the real thing ^ヮ^

I'll do my best adding a yell in it ♥

Well then
See you tommorow ^ヮ^

---------------------------------

Haha cleaning club...that's very interseting indeed. I wonder if Airi has time for it though? Well anyway the second picture's cuuuute ♥ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment