Sunday 10 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hou -Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほうっ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほうっ千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ♥

Today
we went through the musical
at rehearsals!
N~
I somehow felt
a feeling of relief
Until before I didn't
understand my own part
there were a lot of times
I forgot my movements but
the C-ute members
each individual person
came and told me to relax
but still there are many places
that I'm no good in so

I want to aim high
I feel
In this manner I'll steadily
I feel we'll make a great stage

Lately, Oota-san who co stars with us
comes everyday to tell us
Dance de bakoon!
Is a good song isn't it ^ヮ^
When there are people who come up to me
and tell me they like the songs
I get really happy ^ヮ^ ♥
Everyone too, to your friends and such too
introduce a lot of C-ute songs ☺
to them please ^ヮ^

Picture 1 (ChisaMaimii ♥)
Chisato has a really delicate face *laughs*

Picture 2 (Refreshments ♥)
Tada~ Gindako's teritama mayonnaise and
spring onion *laughs*

Well then baichaako

-----------------------------

Aww Chisa looks cute and don't worry, I've made sure to introduce C-ute songs around~ 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment