Thursday 14 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE long awaited tommorow =3

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE いよいよ明日 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE いよいよ明日 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE いよいよ明日 画像3Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today, we performed
in the theatreee ☺
Iya I was
really nervous (´^`)
Cruuuuuuuuuud *panicks*
This is baaad (T-T)/
but it's fun ♥ヮ♥
It's gone by with a blink of an eye ^ヮ^!!
I'm looking forward to it (^o^)/

My clothes today
Lately I haven't reading any magazines T-T ☻
I have to read *laughs*
Lately I haven't had the time
I get told
by my big sister ^ヮ^;
Today's like that too *laughs*
This fur is kyuut (♥ヮ♥)♥
Anyway
As the musical's calmed down
I'll go buy clothes (owo)b

Well then well then tommorow
I'll do my best (^o^ゞ
Bai bai saa~

------------------------------

Wah!? Maimai!? Explain the cute tail >___< it's so random like she's in cosplay. Ohh well it's Tokyo afterall, it's probably not that weird. Though I'm kinda envious... 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment