Friday 22 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ 8th day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/8日目…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/8日目…(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/8日目…(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The eighth day
ended peacefully!! ♥ヮ♥...>_<

Geez~ this has been quick...T~T

Only two more performances!...>_<

Only two more performances with these
members huh...T~T >_< ♥

Noo I won't that... T~T ♥

I'm really sad...T~T ♥

I've properly been able to
communicate a lot lately through
the songs and such
and I've gotten along with everyone even more but even so...>_< ♥

Why is it always like this~ T~T!!

It's suddenly the closing day for fun fun things T~T ♥

I'll keep these two performances
important and special to me
and
I want to be able to grow
a little bit from these two performances ^ヮ^...♥

Today too, I'll use Baby
for tommorow as I sleep ♥
The fine powder babu!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*
I love babu ← *laughs*
TOMO-san recommended it to me ← ^ヮ^*laughs*

I'm impressed by the fine powder you know ♥♥ *laughs*

Ah, and right~...
Today at school
I was healed ♥ *laughs*

Look at the picture!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

Us two girls played with the people
we drew on our fingers ♥ *laughs*

These hand puppets ← ♥ヮ♥,
they did C-ute's dances and
line dances and such ^ヮ^ *laughs*

without thought, I took a picture and uploaded it! ♥

Alriight!! ♥ヮ♥

Tommorow I have a maths test T~T
I must do my best on studying for it...>w<

I'll do my best!! ♥ヮ♥

-------------------------

Aww at the moment sad faces in this post. I absolutely love the first picture!! 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment