Wednesday 20 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- We met at last

℃-ute 公式ブログ/やっと出会えた 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/やっと出会えた 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/やっと出会えた 画像3
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

From the 13th we started our musical and already it's four days until the last performance XoX;

That was quick~

I feel I want to stand on stage while I take in thoroughly each and every performance making them special!! ^ヮ^

Today we were able to have pudding for our refreshments ♥ ^ヮ^

The truth is, this pudding was put on a beauty parlour's magazine

"Uwaa~ ♥♥♥ It looks delicious ***"

I took a picture of this pudding on my phone from the magazine!!

"Heey~ mother, doesn't this pudding look delicious!? ^ヮ^"

I teased her with this but afterall I wasn't able to eat it until now,

somehow today finally, I've come across it (ToT) ♥

However, it's already late today so I'll eat it tommorow ^ヮ^

Whenever there's something I look forward to like this,

since I had that shock I had before with my older brother ending up eating my food,

I've put it in a place in the fridge that's hard to know about so my older brother wouldn't eat it ♪ ***

I look forward tommorow morningg ♥ ;)

speaking of which
the appearance of my pet dogs today ♪

This is Koron in the afternoon :>

She was sleeping peacefully in the room in the sunlight as the rain poured down ♥

Huh!? Aroma isn't there *panicks*
I thought and

Aroma was, where there was no one
where there was no electricity
she slept on top of the towel in the laundry basket in the washroom ^ヮ^;

And Ruukii was
lazing about in the water

Because today was hot too right?

I couldn't take a picture of that moment but this is Ruukii's picture ***

On top of his favourite blanket, today he's looking chivalrous too!! ***

Alright, I'll go with a yell tommorow too!!

Good night (zzz)
Everyone have a wonderful dream too~ ^ヮ^ (zzz)

------------------------------------------

Clever Maimi. That's what I do when I don't want people eating my stuff- *coughs* no no I don't do that at all... I hope she was successful! 9.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment