Thursday 21 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Protect until the end!!

℃-ute 公式ブログ/守りぬいたぞっ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/守りぬいたぞっ 画像2Hello ☺
It's Maimi

It's cool outside today ^ヮ^***
I couldn't walk outside which is how much cold to my skin it was a bit ^ヮ^;

Already it's the last half of October you could say but there was something I noticed this morning ^ヮ^;

.........

.........

......My foot, was bitten by a mosquito (-3-)

Furthermore, it's swelled into a perfectly neat circle!!

Don't bite me so perfectly like  ^ヮ^;

That kind of thing that came up yesterday, continuing from yesterday's blog...!!

Quite a lot of people worried over:

"Won't your older brother look up and see this blog and end up eating the pudding!? *panicks*" and such but...

Hehe ^ヮ^

I properly was able to eat it ♥

I think my older brother doesn't look at my blog probably in the first place I think

Even so when I came back, my older brother hadn't got up yet so

"This pudding, he didn't really eat it did he?"

I said it precicely as I saw it so v(^ヮ^)

Furthermore, I hid it on the bottom of the natto ;)

My meticulous preparation (^ヮ^)v

My pudding I protected until the end was delicious (♥ヮ♥)♥

Thanks for the meaal ♥ ***

Alright, I'll be off today full of vigort o(>ヮo)

P.S

As for the pictures

as I was eating the pudding, Koron and Aroma came over with upturned eyes :>

and another picture I took with Airi and Chisato

-------------------------------------------

Haha all that hard work for your pudding Maimi ^o^ I'm glad you got to eat it in the end 8.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment