Tuesday 26 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Love you ♥ -Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好き千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好き千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好き千聖 画像3Good evening everyone *panicks*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah *panicks*
Finally
Finally, *panicks*
it has ended right *sweatdrops*
The musical's
last day has ended *panicks*

I was pretty anxious in the beginning
it was a musical but
we were able to ride through it having fun.
This was because of the support of the staff around us
and of course thanks to the support
of the fans too ^ヮ^

As for me
Really, I was able to learn various things
from the play this time ☺
I thought it was frustrating but
this play became
incredibly fun ♥ヮ♥
If everyone thought
"that was fun" too then
I'll be even more happier ^ヮ^ ♥
The people who bought
tickets for this day too
really thank you very much!
And thank you to those who have come to this musical for any
other day too!
Ah!
Those who came to see it again ☺
Makes me happy ♥ヮ♥
Really really!
Thank you as always
Geez~ Everyone
Chisato loves you (*^^*) ♥
Because everyone is here
Okai could do her best ♥ヮ♥

And
I heard from the Staff-san but
I heard that there were people from England
who came for the sake of seeing this musical,
I didn't know they came from England but
I could see there were foreigners from the stage
so I also really waved my hands to them ♥ヮ♥ Please come and hang out with us again ok? ♥

Really this time
those who came to help us out ☺
Thank you very much ♥
and from here on too
please treat us well ;D

Bai chaako ^ヮ^

----------------------------

Omgosh England!! English people!! I'm proud of you dudes!!! If you can see this anyway... But you even got mentioned ^o^ isn't that wonderful? By the kind Chisato of course!! I wish me and Usagi could be those people D: though I think we'd blend in with the rest of the Asians ehhhhh? well I hope it also helps make C-ute realise (and other bands) that they have fans from even in England too!! (please come here ♥ 2NE1 came here...) so so so yes! yes...yes... 9.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment