Tuesday 26 October 2010

Traslations: C-ute's Blog- Wait *panicks* -Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/まっち千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/まっち千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ♥!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *panicks*

Wait, wait *panicks*

Seriously,

waaaaiit ( 'x';)

Tommorow...
isn't the musical
ending? ^ヮ^;
I'm incredibly sad! (-_-''')
I hate this I hate this >_<;
I say this too and also
tommorow will go by
with a blink of an eye (´^`)
Tommorow anyway!!!
Until the end
I want to finish with smiles~...*sweatdrops*
This ^ is my objective (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Tommorow
I absolutely won't forget!
I don't want to forget!
I want to make
some memories (^^)☆★

Picture 1 (Nakajima *sweatdrops)
For some reason
throughout the car ride
she was singing enthusiastically *sweatdrops*

Well the baichaako ♥ヮ♥

---------------------------------

Oh Nakkii... what a funny face 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment