Sunday 17 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- *** Angel and Demon ☆=

℃-ute 公式ブログ/天使と悪魔 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/天使と悪魔 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/天使と悪魔 画像3Good evening
It's Maimi

Today was hot again wasn't it!!

It should have been a little bit colder last October but even so

Today too
we got to mutter in demon dialect in our
Cutie Musical "Akuma no tsubuyaki"~ Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Graffiti~" ^ヮ^

Already since we've begun it's the third day!!

Today before the real thing

Our dance teacher Maki-sensei
(Playing the role of the demon Kira)

and our singing teacher Hirono-sensei
(Playing the role of the angel, Rafa (?)"

I took a picture together with them

I'm stuck in a room between an angel and demon muttering to me... ^ヮ^
(Picture 1)

And C-ute after the last show *** ;)
(Picture 2)

Right then, I'll enjoy and work hard tommorow ***

Today, as I headed towards the set, this thing...

(Picture 3)
Chestnut doughnut ♥♥♥

I hardly ever seen japanese chestnuts afterall it seems (♥ヮ♥)♥

I listened to the demons muttering to me
and went to buy it without any hesitation

It was delicious~ ^ヮ^ ***

Well then well then, good night everyone (zzz) ^ヮ^

Have wonderful dreams...☆=

----------------------------------------------------

Ahhh don't let the demons tempt you @___@!!!! ......I'm being tempted now 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment