Saturday 16 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's Nakajima. *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマです。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today

during up until now

Really short

Ultra!!!!!!!

short packed blogs

I want to do them

I think (>w<)o

Picture 1

For refreshments

we dug into ice cream.

After dancing, ice cream

is incredibly incredibly

tasty~.

Nn,

was that too short?

Alright

by the way

I spoke about yesterday

the talk about mother

Somehow!!

today, unbeliveably there's been

a development!!!!

In C-ute there

is a Mama-san of

Mother!!

She is Suzuki-san.

And

the husband is

Leader.....

From tommorow

the fun will increase

it seems

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------

Hahaha a development... I see... so Airi is the Obaba and Maimi's her husband? or is that she's Chissa's husband? Though I know people like the AirixMaimi pair a lot haha. 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment