Thursday 7 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- N-...

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ん―、、、 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.


The weather


was good today toooo!!


Speaking of which


I like today's weather ***


If the weather was


like this for alwaaays


it'd be great, even so...


Ah,


but wouldn't it be wasteful?


Since there'd be no more


Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter right? ^ヮ^;


Picture 1


Today


I went to the musical RH again.


Ah-----


Already!!!!!!!!!


Only a little more until the real thing!


This is bad this is bad


This is really bad!


In songs, dances and acting


I didn't think it'd be


this nerve-wrecking....


But


sorting everything one by one,


Those who take the trouble to come


That was good! we must


make them be able to say that kindly


Uaaa!!!


Yell it outtttt


-Nakajima Saki-


---------------------


Uwa I feel bad not having translated their practicing days but it's ok! I hope they do their best! 8/TEN -RisuTEN


No comments:

Post a Comment