Thursday 7 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Morning training

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 朝練! 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today
I had morning training
from the early morning I properly
went out to go singing! ^ヮ^b

You know, there's this
cute junior girl who
always always greets me with a smile right
she gave me a letter (♥ヮ♥)♥
I don't take part in club activities
so I didn't think there'd be anyone
who would do something like this so
I was incredibly happy ♥♥
I have a good
junior! >w< ♥ *laughs* Ahaha
Just kidding ^ヮ^ ☺
But I was really
happy so I'll treasure this ^ヮ^ ♥

I have the musical's training
today too so Hagi-chan
will do her best (^o^)/

Bai bai saa~ ♥

------------------------------------------

As proooomised! Hope you guys didn't miss it too much! Verrry sorry! I'll be doing it daily once agaaain though of course there'll be times where I have to pile it up on the next day since I have a lot of work but I'll be doing my best! 8/TEN-RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys can back again to translate the blog, must be hard time in school ^ ^. gambare.
    thanks for the translation

    ReplyDelete