Tuesday 19 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Scaary~ (XoX) (XoX)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/怖~い 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

From yesterday the movie Nakkii stars in

"Hontou ni atta kowai hanashi 3D"

began!! ***

We weren't at the theatres but

"It finished like this!!" is something I said

when I went to see it before with Nakkii there ***

Iya~ it really is a horror movie afterall ;;

while I was watching it, I felt my nerves moving about ^ヮ^;

Nakkii usually really dislikes scary stories and scary movies and such but

"In the photoshoot, since I watched them do the special makeup, it's fine!!"

She said to me ^ヮ^;

Even so...

the story started,

After a little while, all of a sudden the volume became quiet

"Huh!?!?!? I couldn't hear it just now *panicks"

I looked in the direction of Nakkii

Nakkii the whole time, was holding the remote control

"I'm sorry but it's scary! (´^`;)"

She was saying as she was turning down the volume XoX;

...Just a minute ^ヮ^; Nakkii!?

Here I didn't know what they were saying!? ^ヮ^;; *laughs*

Eventually the Manager tried to take the remote control afterwards...!?

Huh!? Or did I pick it up!?!?

...I forgot but ^ヮ^; we watched the other half properly!

The two of us jumped when there was suddenly a loud noise... XoX;

This is 3D in the theatres isn't it right?~ XoX!!

Furthermore, the scaryness goes UP!!!!!!

Those who are ok with scary things, definitely please walk over to the theatres ^ヮ^ ***

Well then well then, I'll enjoy and work hard in the three performances today

Concentrate!! Concentrate!! ***

I'm offff ♥

-------------------------------------

Wahh Nakkii scared of your own movie haha. No no I don't blame you, I'd be even worse!! 8.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment