Sunday 10 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Band...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/バンド…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/バンド…(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

From today
the band came for us
in our musical training ♥♥♥

Iyaa
The intensity of a real band
is amazing afterall ^ヮ^♥

This time
we get to sing
various types of songs but...

In the songs
somehow
we sort of speak in a different accent
how do I put this.....^ヮ^; *laughs*

It's hard to express it but
we slowly with all our bodies do it
we get more adrenaline
than usual ← *laughs*
we're able to release ourselves
I spoke with everyone ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

My mood's up~ ♥♥♥

Hahaha ^ヮ^

I've become more excited for the real thing ^ヮ^

And today
Mai-chan brought something
in for refreshments like
egg pudding pie~ ♥ ^ヮ^

This was incredibly tasty ^ヮ^

And lately
looking at the picture right
Mai-chan is
squeezing onto me
It's really charming ♥♥♥ *laughs*

Ah and ♥
Today
the November edition of FINE BOYS is out ^ヮ^
continuing for 3 months
this is my first month ♥

Please check it out ^ヮ^

Well then
I'll do my best tommorow too ^ヮ^ ♥

---------------------------

Aww Mai Mai. Where's Chisaaaa? 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment