Thursday 21 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ 7th day...>w< (Airi)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/7日目…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/7日目…(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/7日目…(あいり) 画像3
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The seventh day
ended peacefully ♥ >w<

Only three more performances eh~...>_<

After the play
The time we had with our teacher Maki-sensei
has passed quickly hasn't it~ T~T ♥

We spoke about that >_< ♥...

It's ending on Saturday so
I was so surprised
at how quick it's gone by T~T !!

From tommorow too
we'll do a musical with no
regrest! ^ヮ^

And today
Morning Musume.'s
Michishige-san and Linlin
came for us ♥♥♥

We took a commemorative picture ^ヮ^

Former melon kinenbi's Murata-san also
came for us but...
I missed out in taking a picure with her~ T~T ♥

Next time
she promised to teach me drawing ♥ *laughs*

Ah, that's riiight eh...
Yesterday at muscle training
The Pectoralis major muscle ←??
...Erm~
It's at the arm's joint's lymph
...............it!! ♥ヮ♥
had an ache! >w< *laughs*

Dancing was troublesome...>w< ♥ *laughs*

Today
TOMO-san I think she recommended me
this secret bag for the bath
that will soak you at ease ^ヮ^...

I'll try to heal my muscle ache ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Ah, today
Just a little bit
I was able to see the possibility of the side turn ♥ *laughs*

From tommorow too
we'll do our best ^ヮ^ ♥

Good night!! ♥ヮ♥

--------------------------------

Oh Airi!! I wonder if I even translated that right.. lymph.. joint...ahh.. confusing-ness. When I first saw the word 大胸筋 ...well I misread it at first and was like huh?? well well alls well 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment