Thursday 14 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Last rehearsal (Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ラスト稽古(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today,
it was the first time
we performed in the theatre >w< ♥

I'm in
pretty close range with everyone right ^ヮ^

Yeah, that's what I thought ♥

Ahh, but tommorow's the real thing >_< ♥

I'm steadily becoming nervous!~ T-T

Kyaaa!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

From the morning, I feel
I want to go in
Demon mode and
FULLy able to enunciate my words ♥ ^ヮ^

For that sake
Today
Looking at before, I'll add in a yell and sleep ♥ *laughs*

Ahh!!
I'll do my best ^ヮ^.

I want to do this forever!! ^ヮ^ and
a musical we can
continue to talk about...
 
Just be able to do that
will make me really happy!! ^ヮ^

From that
how much have I grown?
I don't know but...

I'm nothing but me right now
With all my might, I want to do
the performing, singing, dancing
and expressing ♥ ^ヮ^ ......

I'll put in
lots of emotion to it so ^ヮ^ *laughs*

thought who have come
we will have them think
"that was fun"
to become to be able to do a musical like that
I was thinking ♥♥♥

From tommorow until the 22nd
I'll do my beest ^ヮ^

The picture
is one I was sent from Nakkii
one picture ^ヮ^ ♥

It was from
the time when Chisato was reading out her postcard
she took it but
behind her in the mirror
is the casual me being photographed ♥ヮ♥

It's a funny shot ♥

-------------------------------

Ah I was thinking how popular Chisato is in this day's post haha. Such a scary picture Nakkii...Kyaha on the bottom it says: "To all of Chisato's fans, I'm sorry. I hid her a bit. -Nakajima Saki-"
Ah you actually have everyone in this shot but Maimai 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment