Tuesday 26 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE closing day

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 千秋楽 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 千秋楽 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 千秋楽 画像3Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today was the last day
of the musicaaal (>_<'')
Seriously, it went too quick
when it really ended
There has been various things
everyone in C-ute had
worried about but in this way
I'm really glad I was able
to do it with these members
it was fun ♥
But seriously
it went by with a blink of an eye (>_<''';)

Mai Mai too wants to grow
more and more together
with everyone ♥♥

I loooove everyone ♥
They were the best members ever (owo)/

Furthermore right,
the Kamei Eri-san I loove
took the trouble to come to see us (^o^)/ (Picture 1)
It's seriously been a while (>w<)
It's been so long that
we couldn't stop talking *laughs*
(Picture 2) is
Hatake-san ♥
Really, he has helped us
with various things ♥
I was really happy he
made the songs for us
I'm grateful greatful ♥

Ayanocchi(picture 3)
From doing tihs musical
we've made friends but
we have things in common right ^ヮ^ ♥
I want to hurry and get along
with her more I feel *laughs*

It was really fun ♥
Everyone who came too see us too
Thank you very much!!!!
Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

------------------------------

Wah Mai looks really cute here, love her outfit. Glad they had fun! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment