Tuesday 26 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Mitsubachi Maki- Sensei

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE みつばちまき先生 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today we had the musical
again T~T ♥
Seriously
it's already gonna end tommorow!~ >_<
Really don't want that...T~T
I'm too sad!
I seriously hate thattttt (T~T) (T~T)

And right, today I took a picture
with Maki -sensei ♥
Maki-sensei has helped us with
the Hello! con so much but
lately when we haven't had the chance to see her
Back then, she'd do nothing but
get mad at Mai so
I wonder if we were able to get along at first?
A number of times I
worried over that but.. *laughs*
As I thought, when you talk with her
she really is fun and interesting
and kind and I'm really glad
we could do it with herrr~ I seriously
thought.
I'm really happy ♥
I seriously love her :3 ♥
My face was more awful than I expected it'd be in the picture ^ヮ^;
so Mai put a ♥
over it *sweatdrops*
I'm sorrrry >w< ♥
Maki Sensei's Kyuut ♥

Well then well then tommorow
I'll do my best (^o^)/
We'll do the best Musical we can ♥
Bai bai saa~ ♥

--------------------------------------

Aww poor Mai. I sometimes wonder if I can get along with my teachers well too~ I don't think teachers tend to like me cause I just shut up and do my work? If that makes sense!?? 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment