Tuesday 19 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ The fifth day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/5日目…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The fifth day
ended peacefully ♥

I noticed when
it finished but >w<;....

There are only 5 more performances!! T~T...

Nooo!! >_< ♥

There are many times I'm able
to sing the songs I love
with the co-stars, I'm really happy...^ヮ^ ♥

Only five more performances
on being a demon eh...T~T ♥

How sad...>_<

Iyaa, I really hate that T~T

I've become
really sad right now T~T ♥

That's because
of course from the training, the fun of
every morning doing the rehearsals
doing stretches, getting to talk too
I felt it was fun!! ♥ヮ♥

Well it's always fun isn't it, right? ^ヮ^
even more than fun ^ヮ^...

In the play I get to say

"See you later!!" ♥ヮ♥

and such and now and then
I communicate with them and
we have outstanding team work ♥ *laughs*

From tommorow too
I must keep each and every performance special to me
and do my best >_< ♥...

With that
I'll sleep already today ^ヮ^ ♥

Tommorow too
I'll do my best at school
and the musical ♥♥♥

Everyone do your best too ok? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

------------------------------------

Aww they must be really enjoying their time doing this musical. Well they seem to enjoy everything so that's good! 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment