Monday 18 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Fourth day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/4日目…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today was
the fourth day of the musical ♥

And right,
Today we had three performances (♥ヮ♥)♥

Since it seems there have been
many of you who have bought a ticket ♥♥♥

Thank you very much ^ヮ^

We've had three performances but
it's gone by with a blink of an eye~ >w<
It's going to end soon ^ヮ^; ♥

It's really funn~ ♥♥♥

I get to communicate a lot
with the co actors
everyone is making
this feeling
and it's amazingly
fun somehow ♥♥♥

During the songs we speak and such
the band too
we discuss together about the songs
and we speak about various things ^ヮ^

Somehow
As I thought, in this way
everyone making the production and sending it out like this
it's really happiness~ ^ヮ^ ♥
I feel ♥

That's why!!
those who haven't come yet
definitely come ok? ♥ ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Tommorow is another three days!! ^ヮ^

I'll do my best
with my whole energy tommorow
based on today's reflection
while pacing myself ♥♥♥

Take care on your demonic time ^ヮ^ *laughs*

See you tommorow too~ ♥♥♥

--------------------------------

Aww, it's nice to have that feeling of working together to make something great. Hope they're having fun 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment