Friday 15 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Okai-chan. *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/岡ちゃん。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

The musical,

opened up safetly!

but,

for Nakajima

there's still a part I'm worried about,

℃-ute 公式ブログ/岡ちゃん。 画像2N?

There must be a lot

of parts

I'm worried about so

Until the final day

I feel

I want to worry about a lot of things!! (<- Nakkii? o_o)

Picture 1


Us lately >w<

What if Okai-chan

was Hagi-chan's and my

mother?

We played that.

So saying that.....

She became her.

Picture 2

If she was our mother,

she'd buy juice for us!!

speaking of which

we actually asked her but

well

the cheeky

Suzuki-san also asked for one too...

and then our mother went:

"Mother is kind so!!
I'll buy it for you!!"

So ***

That's our mother we take pride in *laughs*.

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------

That's so cute hahahaha. Bad Airi asking someone else's mother to do jobs for you. At least Okai-chan's a good mother ♥ 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment