Saturday 16 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ The second day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The second day of the musical
has finished ♥

From here there are people who have probably seen it
so I can't speak about it much in detail but... ^ヮ^ ♥

The people at the beginning especially
gave a devil demon devil feeling ← ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I had to face the audience
and give an eye to eye eviiil glare ^ヮ^

I always try to not have
that kind of face on in lives
but since I'm standing on stage...♥

It was somewhat fresh and fun ^ヮ^

I tried to give
a piercing stab of a stare
to those who came ♥ *laughs*
You'll end up getting excited so ♥♥♥

So those who are coming
be prepared ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Well then,
I want to take care of my throat
to be fit for tommorow ♥♥♥

As for the picture
We recieved ice cream for refreshments ^ヮ^

Goodnight!! ♥ヮ♥

--------------------------------

Wahhh death glare from Airi O_O I want to see..hehe 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment