Saturday 16 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Biig biig... ☻

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大きな大きな… 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/大きな大きな… 画像2Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Finally the musical started...***

The muscle ache I got from yesterday was unbelievable (´∀`;)

The first day, I was having fun as I was nervous; performing, singing
and dancing

I wonder if I was able to do what I did in the training!? I thought ^ヮ^

However still, since there are points to reflect on, during the real performances too I'll do my best to gradually improve!!

It seemed in yesterday's musical too that it's kinda a play but

as the buzzer went off for the curtain to rise, when I heard the clapping in the total dark

Buaaa...^ヮ^;

Being nervous and giving a yell...
How do I explain this well? I don't know but it was a weird feeling and gave me a nauseouting feeling *** ^ヮ^

I'm glad the first day undertook peacefully ^ヮ^

We're continuing the musical to the 22nd ♪
If you have the time then please come and watch us ok? ^ヮ^

Changing topics,
please look

this Melon ♥

It's really big!

I took a picture of it as I was holding it!!!!

It was incredibly heavy~ ^ヮ^

After this, the melon went into my stomach......^ヮ^ ***

It was absolutely deliciousss ^ヮ^ ***

And one more picture
This morning my pet dog Koron-chan :>

...She seems sleepy *laughs* ^ヮ^

Well then well then today I'll go full of vigor ♥♥♥

---------------------------------------

Melon melon! I thought she was talking about her dog at first but then I realised she doesn't have a dog called Melon...6/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment