Tuesday 26 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Ninth day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/9日目…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/9日目…(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The ninth day
has ended....T~T ♥!!

Just one more day...>_<;

Tommorow it'll end T~T ♥!!

Don't want thattt >_<...

I don't want thaaat...T~T ♥...

From the training
until now, it's gone by with a blink of an eye >_<; ♥

It really has
gone by with a blink of an eye T~T....

Today too after the performance
with Maki-sensei

"It's ending tommorow isn't it~ >_<
It doesn't feel like it's ending yet does it T~T"

"It seems at the day after tommorow
I'll end up coming back here~ ^ヮ^;"

We spoke about T~T ♥...

Aaah...
I've really become saaad >_<; ♥

Today too
I've had the highest grade of
adrenaline afterall T~T...

I've been crying...^ヮ^; ♥

Tommorow
Without thinking a great deal, on the closing day
we'll keep it special to us at the end
and do our best ♥♥♥

Everyone!! ♥ヮ♥
And Lily!! ^ヮ^ ♥

Treat us well until the end ♥...

And today
There was something that made me really happy ^ヮ^

It's been a while but
the Maccha shop
I always go to often,

On the lid I bought

"Thank you for always ♥"

That!! ♥ヮ♥

Ehh!
They remember me!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Somehow I had
an amazingly happy feeling ♥ ...

I was really moved so
I think I'll go again~ ^ヮ^ ♥

Thank you
shop keeper-san ♥

Alright!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs* ←

Well then well then...Today too
I'm going to babble
some Maikurobabu~ ♥ *laughs*

(Maikurobabu de babu babu shite~ ? puuuuns!!)

Let's be prepared for tommorow ^ヮ^...

Good night!! ♥ヮ♥

----------------------------

Ehhh you cried Airi? Poor youuu!! how cute though, how could anyone forget you? Haha that's really cute though right? writing thank you on a lid ^_^ 9.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment