Wednesday 27 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Seishun graffiti

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 青春グラフィティ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 青春グラフィティ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 青春グラフィティ 画像3
Konnichiwankosoba
It's hawt today ☺
Ouchie >w< Hot ^
Well this is Hagiwara Mai
who still feels like she's
in the musical
Now my I suddenly realise my true feelings
In the car ride right now,
I'm listening to the Akuma de Kyuuto na
Seishun Graffiti's song and I've realised my sad feeling
of "it's ended hasn't it" (T~T;)
The members and everyone
are the best :3 ♥
I want to do it againnn

Today, everyone in C-ute
have finished up with the musical (^-^)b
It was incredibly fun (^o^ゞ
It's been a while since we've been so merry *laughs*
In any case
I was able to have fun ^ヮ^ ★

----------------------------------

Aww at least you made some good memories Mai Mai 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment