Thursday 21 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Muscle training

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 筋トレ 画像1Otsukareeraisu (^o^)/
My test was yeah, only
alright! ☻
Also we had the
musical today too
Today I didn't really do
the muscle traning much so
tommorow I want to do it!!!!
since my stomach and such
has become a little bad *laughs*

Iyaa we have
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 筋トレ 画像2three more performances!? T~T
Isn't that too sad (>_<''')!!!!
It's really gone by with a
blink of an eye (´^`)
Daaamn XoX
There's probably already
nothing us members
can do about it right? T~T
We'll do our best with all our might
until the end (^3^)/
Even with this, today too
during the play, an incident occured
I was sweating so badly
that unbelievably my sweat
got into my left eye and
it was incredibly painful *laughs*
I was fighting with myself
Well ohwell,
I'll do my best tommorow too ♥

My clothes today ♥♥♥♥♥
And Nakkii
on an impulsive moment
Well I guess it doesn't feel like it was
really an impulsive moment at all right? ^ヮ^;

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

----------------------------

Woahhhhhhh how did you sweat that much Mai Mai xD; Hope it wasn't too bad 8/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment