Friday 15 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- First day!

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today's was the first day
of our first musical nyon ♥
Kyaa
I was incredibly nervous (-3-)♥
But it was
incredibly fun! (^o^ゞ
On top of that, it's been
a really long time since
I've seen all of the fans
so I was happy (^ヮ^)★
But there were nearly
a number of embarassing
Things right? *laughs*
Well tommorow there's a production
so I'll do my best too (^o^ゞ
Surely it'll go by a blink of an eye
and end up finishing right? (T-T;)
With all the might of Hagi-chan
I'll go offf ^ヮ^

Well then today I'm tired so
I'll sleep (♥ヮ♥) ♥
This is a bit short
I'm sorry T-T
Bai bai saa~ ☻

-----------------------------

Embarassing things? nothing went wrong did it? I hope they had fuun! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment