Saturday 9 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Shrine ♥ヮ♥ Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/神社千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/神社千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/神社千聖 画像3Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥


Today, I went to
Enoshima m(_ _)m
Recently, I'm glad
I've been able to calm my heart
with the many types of temples
Picture 1 (Temple)


It was my job
to pray for C-ute's play
to go well to Saraswati (Benzaiten-sama)
It'd be really good if it goes well!
There's only 5 more days until the real thing (>_<)
I pretty much have a lot of anxieties right now *sweatdrops*
I feel I want to go through it
one by one in the rehearsals


And on the way back,
I ate how much shirasu with rice!
It seems in this time of the year now, Shirasu
is in season, there were many times
with Shirasu as the main food ♥
Picture 2 (Tasty ♥)


Also!
I ate raw shirasu
There really wasn't a bad smell
since I ate it with Ponzu
Chisato's favourite flavour ♥ヮ♥
Picture 3 (Fufu)


Well then I'll do my best at rehearsals!
Baichaako ♥ヮ♥


------------------------------


Euuoohhhhhh fish...haha 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment