Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Me♥a♥t

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おにく 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi *** ^ヮ^

Today, from the 13th we had our first musical training ^ヮ^ ***

We had a costume run through!!

Whenever we have a play, I realise that...my voice is still not loud enough so,

anyway I try to pay attention to my voice when we do training

However this time we have a band playing so I have to be louder than usual, if I don't have a voice you can easily understand then I probably won't get my words across!! *panicks*

I must do my best

There's already 3 more days until the real thing!!!!!

It's quick isn't it~ ***

I'm looking forward to it but I'm nervous *panicks*

Until the real thing, with the remaining rehearsals, I'll concentrate, will I get good enough?......

I'll do my best!!!!!!!!

And today we finished training early so

Nakkii and Airi and me went to eat grilled meat ^ヮ^ ***

The three of us were gobbling and devouring away and didn't stop (^ヮ^)/

Grilled meat is delicious afterall (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Eating with the members makes it even more delicious ^ヮ^ ♥

Filling the stomach ♥ Filling the stomach ♥ Thanks for the meal~ ***

With this meat power I'll do my best and enjoy tommorow too (>ヮo)o

----------------------------

Awww that's sweet. Yess eating with others does make food taste better........ Well actually I don't think I can experience that ahah though it makes it more enjoyable I guess? 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment