Friday 22 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Birthday ♥ヮ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/バースディ 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Today, the 20th of October
it's Morning Musume.'s
Niigaki Risa-san's birthday *** ♥ヮ♥

Happy Birthday ***

Niigaki-san before
together with the same Morning musume.'s Takahashi Ai-san
took the trouble to go see C-ute's musical that's going on ♥

She's a senpai who's incredibly kind and gives me various kinds of thoughts ^ヮ^ ♥

She raised her voice to me before saying: "How are you lately!?" *** ♪

Somehow I was incredibly happy ♥

Before this, together
we were at the location but we were able to speak more than usual and it was incredibly fun ^ヮ^

The size for my boots for my costume were small
and in a hurry I panicked: "What should I do, they won't fit on!!"

"Here you can wear this! ^ヮ^" and I swapped with Niigaki's costume's boots ^ヮ^ ♥

They also fit perfectly v(^ヮ^)

I think she'll be helping us from here on too but
please treat us well ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

And and please have an amazing birthday

Alright, today's a bit cold but

I wonder are hot things already here no more!?!?

Has summer ended properly!? ☺

Yesterday, the moment I opened the bath door

I was wrapped up in the warm air ^ヮ^

it became a real feeling of happiness ^ヮ^

Usually I'm the one who gets top priority in taking the bath first but

it seems I'll be the one with top priority even more later (~_~)

------------------------

Ooo the top priority thing is a guess.. but in Japan they usually let the dad's bath first and everyone else follow after? So I'm assuming she's just getting the first person privilege? anyway happy belated birthday Niigaki!! Hope yo had a good day 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment