Saturday 9 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Next is!? ♪

℃-ute 公式ブログ/次は 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi ^ヮ^

The sky's blue
the sun ray's strong and still
the wind's cool

It's a pleasant season isn't it ***

Yesterday, from the 13th we finished our training for our first musical

On the 1st of December is the release
of C-ute's 14th single

"Aitai no Lonely Christmas"

we went to do the recording of the coupling song ♪


We had a harmony this time! ^ヮ^***


I had a high part!!!!


"With your natural voice do your best at the high part!!"
The director told me so


I put in all my all to do my best ***


It's a bright and happy song compared to


our single "Aitai no Lonely Christmas" ^ヮ^ ***


Look forward to the release day ♥ ;)


I'm swinging while listening to this song right now on the train


By the way I'm listening to it randomly with shuffle on ^ヮ^ ***


Unexpectedly, now
is my song called "Seishun song" ♥...although it's the karaoke version... *laughs*


Alright...*** I wonder what's next!? ♪


------------------------------


Ahhh I actually haven't been shuffling my H!P songs properly for a while..although to be fair it's probably my down time since I've been shuffling H!P songs for a whole year already! Well we've compared Aitai no Lonely Christmas is a sad song then! Which sounds pretty ridiculous but heyyy I never know with H!P.. I wanted Winter story to be a sad song but well...it's great as it is anyway. Can't wait for a preview for this!! 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment