Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hello.

℃-ute 公式ブログ/こんにちは。 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/こんにちは。 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/こんにちは。 画像3It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

The weather's incredibly great!!

It's refreshing isn't it ***

Picture 1

It's good isn't it isn't it!!

nice, sun

Ah!!

Speaking of which

Yesterday, it arrived at my house

looking at the sky

the stars were amazing....***

It was really amazing!!!!

I thought so

I'll save it with a picture I thought

I'd try to take a picture of it...

Huh right

The stars on my phone

won't come out you know (-3-)

But they were really pretty.

power,

I took it in selfishly.

Picture 2

The Nakajima flowers.

As I thought,

The flowers suit the sun right.

They're pretty!

Picture 3

With that,

Nakajima,

her mood is refreshed!!

It's good isn't iiit~

-Nakajima Saki-

---------------------------------------------

Ohhhh Nakkiiiiiiiii that post made me happy. Not just because of the pretty pictures but because your English is very amazing. 9/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment